Thursday, November 1, 2012

Who is Shashank Seeram? Why This Blog?

I am Shashank Seeram, came to the United States of America from India when I was in 1st grade. I have a strong penchant for my native country, India. I absolutely love going to India for vacation, it is a wonderful place that always has and will have a very very special place in my heart. I have various interests, movies being on the top followed by video editing, and music. The reason I started this blog is to express my feelings on certain things that move me emotionally, it could be anything. I just want to get my word out there. Whenever I am moved emotionally, I want to get some things cleared; I have a lot of questions. So I might ask some questions. Basically through this blog, I want to discover myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment